5 Tennis Tips
If you’re looking to improve your tennis game, these tips might provide you with some value.
- Practice makes perfect: without practice, you have no chance at competing with those that do. There are of course exceptions, those who naturally gifted in the sport of tennis but even still. They MUST practice to improve their craft and build upon their natural talent. Nothing happens over night, keep practicing!
- Understand your strokes: To truly improve at tennis, you must practice and understand the different kinds of strokes. These strokes will drastically improve your game and give you an edge over others that encounter your stroke expertise.
- Challenge yourself: It’s extremely helpful to practice tennis with someone better than you. Of course it’s no fun being outmatched but that’s exactly what you want your competitors thinking when they find themselves looking at you across the net. Bite the bullet and practice with someone who is much more skilled than you. You’d be surprised at how much you can learn.
- Tennis equipment matters: Never sacrifice quality, tennis gear and equipment plays a huge role in improving performance. Make sure you do your research before you buy new equipment.
- Improve and practice your serve: If you struggle with your serve or you know it could be improved, take the time DAILY to practice this. Improving your serve will make you a force no one will want to reckon with. Make sure you don’t toss the ball more than 3-4 inches higher than your point of contact. Make sure you’re not making contact with the ball too low.
These are just some very basic tennis tips, if you need additional help with your tennis game. We recommend checking out Youtube videos to help you. There is a lot to be learned with just a little but of patience and persistence!